gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:48:11 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Red Hat Beta

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 03:33:02PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> Hmm.  Another release is already on it's way?  I tried RH 7.3 and it
> failed during the RPM install progress screen.  I'm still way behind,
> using RH7.2.

Fwiw, the standard here at work is still RH 7.2, and probably will
be for quite awhile. Getting the latest, even of ostensibly release
quality software, before it's had something of a shake-out period
is well and good to play around on your own machine (hell, I run
NetBSD-current on my workstation here) is one thing, running it in
production is a little bit different.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net