Paul on Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:55:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Red Hat Beta

That's the same reason why I didn't try to hard to install RH 7.3 at home. I'm in the middle of a project. It helps to know everything will work when I need it!

Fwiw, the standard here at work is still RH 7.2, and probably will
be for quite awhile. Getting the latest, even of ostensibly release
quality software, before it's had something of a shake-out period
is well and good to play around on your own machine (hell, I run
NetBSD-current on my workstation here) is one thing, running it in
production is a little bit different.