Noah Silva on Tue, 16 Jul 2002 05:30:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] HTML Editors - Amaya

I havn't run into this sort of problem yet.  What error did it report?
One of us should report it.  AFAIK SO6 is based from 1.0.0 code, and it
should be 100% file compatible.  (In fact, it has to be to be SISSL
legal!)

 -- noah silva