Bill Jonas on Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:30:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Script advice please?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 04:28:34PM -0400, Kam Salisbury wrote:
> Any tips appreciated. I am not afraid of coding my own solution (most
> likely a perl script) but it would be easier to lazily modify or
> configure an existing utility.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that Apache logs the amount of data it
transfers for each request.  Or rather, it can be configured to do so.
With a suitable regular expression, it should be easy to pick those
numbers out and add them together for whatever time period you wish.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin