gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:32:12 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Redhat 7.3 on Intel Motherboard install fix.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 10:18:32PM -0400, Bill Jonas wrote:
> Catching up on some PLUG and noticed this.  Interestingly enough,
> someone else was struggling with a 440GX-based motherboard this week.
> There are some interesting links and observations in the thread with
> Subject: "Disabling hardware probling in kickstart" starting at
> <http://lists.svlug.org/archives/svlug/2002-August/thread.html#41452>.

Is it relevant that I've got a CD at work of drivers specific to
this board that came (I presume, though don't know for sure) with
some Penguin computing boxes purchased by my employer before they
were?

I'll see if there's a silly license on it. If not, and it's actually
useful stuff, I'd be glad to toss up an ISO somewhere.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net