eric@lucii.org on Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:57:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] fun with the new Caldera CEO

All this (and the previous discussions) proves is that "Politics by sound-bite"
is riddled with problems.

This was the most amazing revelation for me:
http://www.echonyc.com/~meehan/Soil/Territor/springer.html

I saw (and recorded) it from channel 35 about 5 or 6 years ago (IIRC).  I may
even still have the tape.

The creator says: "Spin captures the contempt for the public whispered by spin
doctors, and the hallucinogenic collusion of the candidates, the press and the
technology."

The "man [men] behind the curtain" is very real... and we're not in Kansas
anymore.

Eric

--
# Eric Allan Lucas