Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:10:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Comcast problems

> Anyone having Comcast/router problems in the Philadelphia area? Seems they
> have done something in the last week to screw up routers. Seems to work
> fine with one computer connected.

I'm in Wanye [19087] and my service has been out since some time
yesterday (it was still out when I left this morning).  I also have a
linksys 10/100 firewall/switch, but I've never had problems with it.
>From the lights on the front of the cablemodem, it looks like last
night was trouble on comcast's side.

Good thing I hadn't ditched the usr...kudzu recognized & configued it
without having to reboot.  At least that was a god experience.

Kyle