John Lavin on Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:26:15 -0400

[PLUG] FTP Server Configuration

'lo,

I would like to set up a ftp server.  I want to keep anonymous ftp
off, and have a user log in with a id I provide that has reduced access
to my system -- say, restrict the ftp server to one partition or
directory structure.

Haven't found anything that really speaks to this and I was wondering if
anyone has attempted something like this.

Regards,
-john
--
John Lavin