Paul on Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:30:18 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OT: salary related question

This isn't exactly true. Anyone who is paid hourly and makes more than 27.45/ hour is not necessarily entitled to overtime pay.

That's not something that *I* need to worry about, unfortunately.

In all reality hourly pay is not such a bad deal. Anyone in a salaried "professional" position is also not entitled to overtime. My schedule currently demands a minimum of 50 hrs per week with no overtime.

Maybe. I will try to locate the document that I read, but I know it was for a different state.