gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:00:18 -0400

Re: [PLUG] un-upgrade in debian

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 11:51:29AM -0400, Will Dyson wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't remember a German Debian devleoper. But I do know that
> trying to install <package>=<version> won't do any good if apt doesn't
> know where to find that version of the package. Therefor, you must add an
> archive to your sources.list that contains that version of the package
> (usually unstable).

I thought it was just the most recent version of vorbistools that
was broken? Won't install vorbistools=<working version> work, then?

Responding to the CD ripping question separately...

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net