Naresh on Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:44:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RCN dial-up

Paul,

Yes! I have been having problems with RCN internet connection too. This is
on my fathers Windows 2000 (Pro) machine. I can ping the ip address for
yahoo but I can't seem to ping www.yahoo.com. therefore I concluded it was
a DNS problem. When I e-mailed RCN from my school account, they just sent
me documentation on how to set it up. They did not answer my question. I
am thinking of switching my ISP to something cheap (Around Upper Darby
Area).

Hope this helps...

Good Luck,
Naresh.