Bradley Molnar on Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:44:16 -0400

[PLUG] changing default ports

This is a question about what files to edit to change the default ports that
servers run on.

For whatever reason, my school opened telnet (23) and ssh (22) for a linux
machine.  We have actually been given clearance to change apache to port 23
(so that files can be retrieved from off campus) and just ssh in.

How do I do this?

thanks
-brad

Machine is running Red Hat 7.0 - will be updated soon.

---
Everybody loves to love you when you're far away -- Better than Ezra, At the
Stars