Naresh on Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:03:15 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Proxy Question

Zeek,

I tried to do telnet school.edu (ofcourse with my school's server),
I get this error.

Trying 128.118.108.154...

I am pretty sure its running on port 8000 becaus when I try to run
junkbuster again I get this message:

./junkbuster: can't bind 127.0.0.1:8000: Address already in use
There may be another junkbuster or some other proxy running on port 8000

ANything else?

Thanks
Naresh