Mental on Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:56:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] CD Burner Recommendations

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 11:54:56AM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> (Actually, you may have to take my advice: I don't think Plextor is
> so silly as to make ATAPI drives.)

Actually they started fairly recently. Maybe a year ago or so.
There's one up on their web page. Still, even if I were going to use an
ATAPI cdrw, I'd go with them.

--
Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that
I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion.

--Tool "Parabola"

CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc