John Lavin on Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:42:22 -0400

[PLUG] CD Burner Recommendations

Hey all-

Now after losing 2 weeks worth of work/config because I didn't backup,
I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on a choice for a CD
Burner.

Speed is less important than reliability.  I had a Memorex
burner which, before it died, made coasters seemingly every other one
cut.

I don't have scsi, perhaps I should get a card now and do myself a
favor.

Recommendations?  Thanks,
-john

--