Chris Mann on Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:40:04 -0400

RE: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

I'm fairly comfortable with Postnuke. I've used it on a domain i used to run, and I'm using it currently for our company intranet. Either way it goes, I'd be happy to help out with the site. Just ping me when ya need me :)
-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org [mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of Iman Mayes
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:34 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

Hello,

I was one of the people who responded to Darxus' request to assist in maintaining the PLUG Web Site. I was wondering what people thought of using something like PHPNuke to help manage the content. This would allow multiple people to easily maintain various sections of the site. I took the liberty of creating a demo, and placed it on my company's development box:

Please let me know what you guys think.

Also, I spoke with Christopher Fearnley about the site and he mentioned that Darxus and Bill Jonas (wish you guys were at the meeting last night!) are among those with whom to speek. If you 2 could drop me a line on how others can help with the sight, I would appreciate it.

We also had someone volunteer (I forget the name though) to coordinate the meetings. You know who you are, so drop me a line as well!

Thanks,

Iman "You will pry Linux from my COLD DEAD FINGERS" Mayes