gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:30:04 -0400

Re: PLUG - The Happy Fun List! - [Was: Re: [PLUG] KDE 3.0...is slow]

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 06:39:41PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> If it has some HTML elements that aren't critical or that can be
> represented as plain text, I send as both plain text and HTML which
> gives the reader a choice.

First: what about a textual communication could possibly require
HTML?

Second: please don't do that here. That significantly more than
doubles the size of your message and wastes everyone's bandwidth. If
it's presentable as plain text, send it that way. If it's
unpresentable as plain text, put it on a web page and send us a URL.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net