gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:00:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Mailing List maintenance

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 03:20:35PM -0400, William H. Magill wrote:
> Well at least it claims to have acted as described --  However, I must
> say,
> that sequence of actions was anything but intuitive!

Okay, fine then. From the url in the footer of every message to the
mailing list:

Enter the email address that you want to change delivery options
for, and then change them.

Is that really so hard? The directions are on *every* *single* piece
of list mail.

If that's still too complicated, then look at the headers of list
email: