Paul on Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:40:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

font size or color. The technology behind Web pages is becoming more
powerful and flexible, but a the same time more difficult and stongly
typed. Better and worse.

I can see how you might think this makes things more difficult when writing pages yourself. I think that this feeling goes away somewhat as you get used to putting tighter restrictions on yourself.

Right. For me it isn't too much more difficult, but for someone just starting to learn to build Web pages the learning curve is slightly steeper.