Bob Schwier on Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:30:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

I have had the problem of having to access sites to get help with a
primitive machine because of the failure of my main machine.  It is
especially angering when the website with the information and drivers to
fix the more advanced machine is a pain to access or entirely unaccessable
with the lesser machine.
bs