Marc Zucchelli on Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:50:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] hardware boot issues

my system has been collecting alot of dust over the
years, and it does tend to get really hot, that
couldn't possible be the problem could it?  it
probably IS the battery, but I'm nervous about a small
insignificant short doing it's dirty work on the
system slowly.  well the battery is in an easily
accessible place, so I guess I'll replace that
regardless, it's probably about time anyway