Bill Jonas on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:50:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Accessing ext(x) filesystems from windows

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 01:51:53PM -0500, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> I suppose that the two read only utilities are a way to get to
> documents that I need that I forgot to save to a FAT partition, while
> trying to make it a habit to save to the FAT partition when I can.

I forget what the name of the key is, but I seem to recall that the "My
Documents" folder is pointed to by the registry.  You could edit the
registry key to point it to a folder on the FAT partition, but you'd
need to Google for its name.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin