Bob Schwier on Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:50:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Homeland Security Bill

As this messege follows so perfectly upon the one I got on another list
immediately before it, all I can ask is what must be done now?
Citizens, this is your republic.  If it is not it has lost all claim to
legitimacy.  We are stuck on the rhetoric of blood, sweat and tears and
sunshine patriots.  Nobody said that life was going to be easy.
bs