noah silva on Mon, 2 Dec 2002 01:50:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Clueful Philly recruitment consultants?

Hi,

I used "Main Line Personell" before, and they found me a job.  The job
actually sucked, but that was in no way MLP's fault, so you might give
them a try.  (Just stay away from Gateway ticketing!).

thanks,
    noah silva