Chip Salzenberg on Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:50:07 -0500

[PLUG] Re: Clueful Philly recruitment consultants?

According to noah silva:
> I used "Main Line Personell" before, and they found me a job.

Likewise.  As it happens, the particular guy I dealt with is named
Doug Graham.  He actually found me two jobs, but the first one had an
unacceptable pre-employment background check agreement.  I'm typing
this from the office at the second job ... first day at work.

I seldom like recruiters, but some seem to actually do their job.
--
Chip Salzenberg         - a.k.a.  -        <chip@pobox.com>
         "It furthers one to have somewhere to go."