W. Chris Shank on Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:18:16 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Linux spreadsheets

I have been making copies of theOpenCD, which includes OpenOffice.org plus
many other windows OSS. I'll send a complimentary copy to anyone who fills
out this form on my website:
http://www.acetechgroup.com/index.php?page_name=ContactUs.