Ed Ackerman on Tue, 07 Jan 2003 22:10:34 -0500

Re: [PLUG] [CTCNet Phl] Tech question: Internet routers (fwd)

I just setup my dad with a old P133 to perform firewall, NAT and light
file sharing. Very easy with RH 7.3.

--
> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
0 rows returned

---
Ed Ackerman                    |  It is impossible to make anything
#include <std.disclaimer>      |  foolproof, since fools are
edack@kengel.com               |  so ingenious.