John Lavin on Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:04:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] DirecTV switchover

Jeyes, David (371) said:
> I'm surprised that it went so smoothly. I'm having a nightmare- I put in the

Really?  Are you moving from DirecTV to Speakeasy?  Who's giving the
trouble - DirecTV or you new one?  I have nothing but good things to say
about the sales rep and tech guys I've talked to so far.  I think
another difference is that I have the ability to use Covad.  I think I
heard mention of Worldcom in the city <<shudder>>.

> There's a FAQ on directvinternet that says it's yours. I guess they don't
> feel like trying to get rid of them, or paying all of the shipping costs.
> Congratulations!

You know - even knowing that it was there, it still took me a while to
find that in the FAQ.  Go figure.

Thanks,
-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> <jlavin@ccil.org>                       ,''`.
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level   : :' :