Fred K Ollinger on Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:30:32 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Recording VCDs

I never did this, but a quick lookup shows that the tools seem to be
available:

Note especially, the vcdtools.

follinge@moonraker:~$ apt-cache search vcd
gtkwave - a VCD (Value Change Dump) file waveform viewer
libxine-dev - the xine video player library, development packages
libxine0 - the xine video/media player library, binary files
vcdtools - Creates Video CD (VCD) filesystem images
xine-ui - the xine video player, user interface

Fred Ollinger