Kevin Brosius on Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:15:16 -0500

XF4 and xf86cfg (Re: [PLUG] "Friends don't let friends use Dell")

Fred K Ollinger wrote:

> > I know this doesn't matter much at this point, since your Rawhide X
> > should work fine, but:
> >
> > Does RH ship xf86cfg?
>
> I don't think I saw that in an distro w/ XFree4.

That's something I was wondering about RH8.  I've had a trouble report
from someone on RH8 that they did not have xf86cfg.  Can someone confirm
or deny it is not installed on RH8?

XFree86 only ships xf86cfg for 4.x versions, so if you have it, it
would  be from a 4.x version.

--
Kevin Brosius