Fred K Ollinger on Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:10:35 -0500

subversion was Re: [PLUG] Moving a lot of user accounts

For others on-list, subversion is trying to build a better CVS. It
promises to do many things, interesting to me is a way to more easily
preserve metadata and make more radical changes to your dir structure in a
project w/o going:

cvs remote blah
cvs add this/blah

> As for shared projects, they should be using CVS (or, these days,
> subversion)

Gabriel, did you get subversion working?

I have it compiled and, I configured apache2 to run it, but I still have a
problem accessing it remotely.

Did you get it up? If so, can I ask some questions?

Fred Ollinger (follinge@sas.upenn.edu)
CCN sysadmin