Benjamin W. Dugan on Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:30:34 -0500

[PLUG] Electronics technician wanted

My little company is looking for someone to do varied electronics
assembly work on a part time basis.  I'm posting this here because we
are linux-based and, although this job would be primarily an electronic
hardware job, there are aspects to it that could benefit from
familiarity with linux.  For example, we do our schematic drawings in
xfig, and our printed circuit layouts with "pcb" under linux.  Many of
the things we build use microcontrollers, and this person might be
called on to do some firmware programming under linux if they seem to
have an aptitude for that.

Please contact me directly if you would like to hear more about this.

Thanks.

Ben Dugan

 Benjamin Ward Dugan
 President