sean finney on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:06:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] mozilla goes south, huge fonts in menu

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 06:45:55PM -0500, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> Hmm, this is looking very much like bug 63316, many times closed, but
> opened just once more of late. I suspect apt-get dist-upgrade upgraded
> mozilla, but I didn't get to see the changes until I relaunched
> mozilla on reboot.

are you running unstable by any chance?  i've just noticed my fonts
in other applications (xclock etc) have gotten really ugly after
restarting x after an upgrade.  nothing so horribly big as you describe,
but definitely an ugly font.

	sean