J. McConnell on Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:20:20 -0500

RE: [PLUG] job finding resources for the philadelphia area

resources/advice/etc.
> does anyone know of any mailing lists or search engines?  other
avenues?
> things to avoid?

I'm in the same boat here.  One site I found was
http://www.phillyjobs.com.  There are a fair number of IT listings on
there.  I haven't had any luck yet, but maybe you would.

- J.