Timothy Lee Young on Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:05:16 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Firewall or hacked problem??????????????/

PS: I forgot to mention that the behavior continues even when I stopped my
firestarter firewall and the IPTables services.

I also will mention that I can use everything else--ftp, instant
messenger, telnet, etc--even tho the web browsing part isn't working.

what is happening and how do i resolve this?

thanx much,
Tim