M.Simons on Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:05:20 -0400

[PLUG] Vintage Computer Free: Mac SE

Does anybody here want a MAC SE with some associated software & Manuals?

I am helping a guy with a house cleanout/materials recovery, and he has
one available for the taking.

I will probably be there this evening, and maybe either thursday, friday,
saturday, or sunday (or maybe more than one of those days.)

The computer is in NE Philly on Bustleton ave. two blocks from roosevelt
blvd.

You must pick up.  This week only.  Feel free to pass on.  If interested,
drop me an email, or if you have my contact info, feel free to call me.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org