Doug Lentz on Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:23:07 -0400

[PLUG] Job Posting

...for a basically Perlish web developer. Full-time. On Linux. Working
with open source RDMS, either Postgres or MySQL. Knowledge of security &
encryption.

This is an "academic services" company, currently fissioning off from a
larger company that historically has specialized in automated, inbound
telemarketing (AKA IVR or VRU). But, we are primarily Internet oriented,
although we do support some IVR. This job involves creating a very
ambitious web application for Registrars' at colleges and universities,
nationally. Nice office space. Cultural clashes. Lots of stressful
demands.

Nice things to have (nobody has them all, if you say you do we won't
believe you): System admin skills. Network engineering skills. SCO Unix.
Knowledge of legacy dBASE-style databases and applications. IVR
experience with APEX Omnivox. VoiceXML experience. Ability to make
Windows boxes do things.

Contact Doug (dlentz@voicefx.com) or Bill (wreh@voicefx.com).