gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 5 May 2003 12:01:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Help with Lawsuit

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 11:49:55AM -0400, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> You're making the assumption that (1)there are managers who care about
> the people who work under them and/or (2)the insurance/legal types have
> noticed this disaster waiting to happen and demanded that something be
> done about it.

Uh... Sean Finney's talking about an academic institution. Where
you really just don't want dead undergrads because the pushed the
red button to see what would happen.

Thus, I'm surprised they haven't switched over from Halon yet.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net