Marc Zucchelli on Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:31:25 -0400

[PLUG] laptop power issues

I have been noticing that i can't turn my laptop on
when it's not plugged in for a while now.  Also,
today, it just turned off, all the lights went out, I
unplugged it and plugged it back in and it turned on
for about 10 seconds, the monitor kinda sparked and it
went off.  I finally got it back on.  I'm just trying
to determine the cause of this, as I am used to
working with desktops.  It's a toshiba satellite, I
bought it in november.  I leave it turned on basically
24/7 and it's always plugged in, could this have
anything to do with it?

Thanks

Marc