AOL on Sun, 8 Jun 2003 03:22:17 -0400

[PLUG] AOL in Linux

Does anyone know if there's any program that can allow me to connect AOL BroadBand (DSL) from Linux. I hate to give up the features in AOL BroadBand just to get a new ISP that allows me to get online in Linux RH 7.3. I found something relating to it from google.com/linux but after the choice of commands: "#  ./recompile or #  ./Install" in step 2 of the tutorial the commands became useless. Here's the link: www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialAOL.html
any feedback would be greatful.

Thanks, Tay