Jeffrey J. Nonken on Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:17:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [FS] Sparc SS5-170 with over 200 MG memory

At 02:01 PM 6/7/2003, you wrote:
> Wow, a Sun optical mouse pad! That's worth its volume in platinum.

I don't even know if it works. :)

Ah, it's not the mouse, sir. Sun optical mice are a dime a dozen. You can buy them on eBay cheaper than used snot. It's the PAD. The mouse won't work without the pad, and the pads are pure weapons-grade 100% USDA certified Grade A Unobtanium.

To my infinite regret, I disposed of my useless old Mouse Systems Optical mouse and pad before I found this out. The mouse was worthless, but the pad priceless. But I did not know. *sob*

-----
Jeffrey Nonken - http://jnork.nonken.net/
Any opinions expressed herein are my own.
Unsolicited commercial email will be ignored, tossed, laughed at,
and/or complained about -- and I won't buy anything from you.
---