Rebecca Ore on Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:37:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [FS] Sparc SS5-170 with over 200 MG memory

On Mon, 09 Jun 2003, Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:

> At 02:01 PM 6/7/2003, you wrote:
> > > Wow, a Sun optical mouse pad! That's worth its volume in platinum.
> >
> >I don't even know if it works. :)
>
> Ah, it's not the mouse, sir. Sun optical mice are a dime a dozen. You can
> buy them on eBay cheaper than used snot. It's the PAD. The mouse won't work
> without the pad, and the pads are pure weapons-grade 100% USDA certified
> Grade A Unobtanium.
>
> To my infinite regret, I disposed of my useless old Mouse Systems Optical
> mouse and pad before I found this out. The mouse was worthless, but the pad
> priceless. But I did not know. *sob*

Make that two mouse pads and a Sun microphone (spare stuff hanging
around).

I still haven't tried any of this out since I either consoled or ssh'ed
into my Sparcs in the past.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://mysite.verizon.net/rebecca.ore