Jeffrey J. Nonken on Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:57:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [FS] Sparc SS5-170 with over 200 MG memory

At 12:36 PM 6/9/2003, you wrote:
Make that two mouse pads and a Sun microphone (spare stuff hanging
around).

I still haven't tried any of this out since I either consoled or ssh'ed
into my Sparcs in the past.

OMG, TWO of them.

----- Jeffrey Nonken - http://jnork.nonken.net/ Any opinions expressed herein are my own. Unsolicited commercial email will be ignored, tossed, laughed at, and/or complained about -- and I won't buy anything from you.
---