Rebecca Ore on Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:52:11 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [FS] Sparc SS5-170 with over 200 MG memory

On Mon, 09 Jun 2003, Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:

> My advice to you is, no matter what you do with the SPARC, even if you
> can't find anybody to give it away to, is to consider selling those mouse
> pads. With or without the mice. Check out eBay or ask on the Sun Rescue
> list (http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue).

Used to be on that list, as a matter of fact.  I'd rather not deal with
shipping the SS5-170, but maybe for the mousepads, it would be sensible.

Only one mouse.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://mysite.verizon.net/rebecca.ore