Jeffrey J. Nonken on Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:02:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [FS] Sparc SS5-170 with over 200 MG memory

At 05:17 PM 6/9/2003, you wrote:
I collect SPARC machines. If they are going to go away, please consider me as a home.

I might consider you as a home for this LX. Got it before I realized what it was. Not that it's a bad little machine, but it's pretty creaky slow for my needs, and "more stuff" is less important right now than "more space" in my basement.

I don't care about the mouse pads (serial console, baaaaaaabyyyyyyy).

But they are unobtanium. I just want to try to make sure they get either used or put back into circulation rather than tossed in the trash.

-----
Jeffrey Nonken - http://jnork.nonken.net/
Any opinions expressed herein are my own.
Unsolicited commercial email will be ignored, tossed, laughed at,
and/or complained about -- and I won't buy anything from you.
---