John Lavin on Tue, 10 Jun 2003 06:44:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] review copies of Linux/UNIX books

Jeff Abrahamson said:
> I'll respond to her tomorrow unless someone says soon that it's
> already been done. No problem.
OK - sounds good to me.

> Your "switch to linux" link takes me to a shockwave flash animation
> that I can't play on linux. ;-)
Well - you're switched already!  You don't need to see it!  ;-) I can
play it on Moz 1.0 in debian stable with the flash plugin package I
rolled up for my debian packaging lightning talk:
http://wayreth.net/debs/flashplayer_6.0-1_all.deb

If you don't run debian or can't convert it then there's the original
site.  I can't remember it off hand that's the place I got this from.
Google sould help...

-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net                  ,''`.
Fingerprint: B0AA 4A33 D43F BA67 E524  22F3 DA3B F8C8 2BA4 8C46        : :' :