John Lavin on Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:03:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] review copies of Linux/UNIX books

Michael Leone said:
> Looks like you just volunteered. :-)

I think that Darxus originally did this.  Mike, I'd say since you
inherited the website and Chris runs the presentations, this is an
opportunity for someone else to pick this up.  I don't mind or jeff is
more than welcome...

> > As a group this seems worth it for the nominal work. I'll reply if no
> > one else wants to, I just don't want her to get a dozen different
> > replies.
agreed

> No idea as to the # of members; make up something impressive. 250? We've
> had 50 at meetings (once).
How many are subscribed to the list?  I'd say that's what you could put
down.

Regards,
-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net                  ,''`.
Fingerprint: B0AA 4A33 D43F BA67 E524  22F3 DA3B F8C8 2BA4 8C46        : :' :