Jon Nelson on Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:36:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Community Service Project (Devil's advocate)

Paul said:
> What about the technology center idea?  Maybe a room within a school or
> library.  All computers provided by and supported by PLUGJR?  (Who shot
> J.R.?  Sorry, I had to get goofy.)  I know it's not quite the same as
> owning a PC, but this might be a necessary compromise.

I have to talk to Team Children about it to see if they would be willing
to let us buy the computers for a technology center.

Jon

Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation
Computer Crimes Unit
Work: 610.344.4471 Cell/Page: 866.284.1603
jonelson@state.pa.us