Craig Brennan on Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:09:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Non-Profit -- was The Next Step? -- was Community Service Project (Devil's advocate)

Agreed.  Incorporating is a long, slow, political process... and besides
that, an expensive one just for the attorney's fees alone even for
multiple LUGs.  I don't know of any lawyers who would take on that type of
work pro bono.