Stephen Gran on Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:35:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] debian movie player?

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 05:55:18PM -0400, Paul said:
> OK, now I can play local MP3s!  Still, if I click on an MP3 in Mozilla
> XMMS will open the Load file(s) dialog box instead of playing the file.
> Mozilla seems to download the entire file then displays "Running helper
> ...", but I don't know where the file is cached or why it doens't
> actually play.  Hmmm.

MIME types problem?  Look at the settings for mp3 playback and compare
to a helper app that works.

HTH,
|  Stephen Gran                  | The most common form of marriage        |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | proposal: "YOU'RE WHAT!?"               |